• ANZ Docklands ($550million) – Australia’s largest office tower.
• QV Development Melbourne including BHP Billiton World Headquarters - ($600 million). A mixed use development built on a
1.8hectre CBD site which includes a 29 level headquarters for BHP Billiton.
• National Foods, Docklands – new 15000m2 office tower.
• AXA House, Docklands (~$220 million). A new 10 level office tower.
• Ericsson Building, Victoria Harbour (~$140 million). A new 8 level headquarters office building .
• Esso Headquarters, Southbank – new 14 level office tower.
• Siemens headquarters, Bayswater (~$25 million). A new 15000m2 office building.
• Bendigo Bank, Office Tower, Docklands – new 10 level office tower incorporated in to the mixed use Victoria Point
Development at Docklands.
• Myer Office Headquarters, Docklands – (~$91 million). A new 14 storey office tower.
• Media House (The Age Headquarters), Docklands – (~$90 million). A new 10 level office tower.
[back to top]
• Waverley Gardens Shopping Centre
Major upgrade of an existing shopping centre for Mirvac ($100million).
• Wellington Village Shopping Centre, Rowville
Stage 1 incorporating a supermarket and 12 specialty shops.
• Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre, Sanctuary Lakes
New supermarket with 20 specialty shops and associated carparking.
• Queen Vic, Melbourne
Four levels of retail including Safeway, Big W and Domayne stores, specialty shops and mini-major retail stores and a central Food Market. ($600million).
• Eden Rise Shopping Centre, Rowville
New Supermarket with 15 specialty shops partial underground carpark and common mall areas with an estimated construction budget of $13.5 million.
• Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre
$22 million expansion of an existing centre near Geelong.
• Point Cook Town Centre
New $60 million shopping centre in Point Cook.
• Bayswater Plaza Shopping Centre
Extensive redevelopment of an existing shopping centre.
• Moonee Ponds Centre
New $45million shopping centre for the Mirvac Group.
• Plenty Valley Town Centre, South Morang
50,000m2 ($108million) extension to an existing shopping centre.
• Clarendon Street Retail Development, South Melbourne
Construction of a 3 storey building accommodating retail and office use together with two basement carpark levels with an estimated cost of $23 million.
• Greenvale Shopping Centre
Refurbishment of existing centre and addition of a new Coles Supermarket.
[back to top]
• Deakin University International Centre and Business Building - New $47million, six level building incorporating administration
and teaching facilities.
• Deakin University – Multi-purpose education, sports and entertainment facility over 3 levels with a gross floor area
of 16,000m2 with an approximate construction cost of $33 million.
• Swinburne University, Wantirna Campus - new $10 million, 2 level education building.
• Learning Commons Building, Victoria University - New $44 million learning commons science sports precinct.
• Chisholm Institute – Cranbourne Campus – Stage 2 - $3.35 million, refurbishment of existing educational buildings.
• Latrobe University City Campus - $30million alterations to a highrise building to create a new university city campus.
• St Leonards College - ~ $60million, several new projects over 3 campuses included a new 600 seat auditorium.
• Lowther Hall Grammar Junior School – New $5million two storey junior school building.
• Melbourne Grammar School – $12million redevelopment of senior school.
• Ivanhoe Girls Grammar School – $15million mixed use building accommodating carparking, teaching facilities and staff
• Kilvington Grammar – New Performing Arts Centre and Early Learning Centre with an approximate construction cost of
• Monash University, Berwick Campus – Certification of both Stage 1 and 2 of the new campus including lecture theatres,
administration facilities and multi-function spaces with a construction cost of $20 million.
• Geelong Grammar Junior School – New $10million 3 storey junior school building accommodating carparking, theatre and
[back to top]
• Neurosciences Project: University of
Melbourne - Parkvile, Austin Hosiptal - Heidelberg – ($200
million) - new neurosciences research and laboratory facilities.
• Monash Strip 2, Clayton, – ($200 million). A new science, technology, research and innovation project.
• Sherwood Avenue, Cranbourne –
sixty bed nursing home.
• Darnlee Aged Care Facility, 33 Lansell Road, Toorak – Three storey aged care and nursing home facility.
• 210 Thompsons Road, Lower Templestowe – Three storey aged care and nursing home facility.
• Mercy Private Hospital, East Melbourne – Continuous involvement over 5 years with progressive redevelopment of the
Mercy Private Hospital.
• Hopetoun Private Hospital, Elsternwick – Extensions for a new ward and refurbishment of existing premises.
• Mercy Hospital for Women, East Melbourne – Various alterations and refurbishments.
• Mater Misericordiae Hospital, Townsville – Building regulations and building permit services for a $13.5 million extension
to the hospital together with a general staged refurbishment of the existing centre.
• Aged Care Facility, Flametree Park Estate, Tweed Heads, NSW – 106 bed aged care facility.
• Aged Care Facility, Broughton Road, Surrey Hills – New four level aged care facility with a construction cost of $10
• Redevelopment of West Gippsland Hospital - Refurbishment of various zones within the hospital with an estimated construction
cost of $4.4 million.
• Redevelopment of Wonthaggi & District Hospital - Reconstruction of a portion of the existing hospital to create modern
operation, emergency, radiology, kitchen and administration areas with an estimated construction cost of $5 million.
• Korumburra District Hospital - Refurbishment and extensive refit of the existing hospital to create modern acute nursing
and support facilities with a construction cost of $4.9 million.
• Tatura Hospital, Tatura - Extensive redevelopment of hospital, nursing home and carpark.
• Deception Bay Aged Care Facility, Deception Bay, Queensland - 50 Bed Aged Care Facility and 24 Retirement Units.
• Morayfield Nursing Home, Morayfield, Queensland - 79 Bed Aged Care Facility and 48 Retirement Units.
• Strathdon Community Redevelopment - $14 million three staged development incorporating 48 bed nursing home extension, 8
independent living units over three storeys, 60 bed hostel, 2 storey services hub and administration building.
[back to top]
• Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre - Full certification and building permits on a new $70 million complex. Services included
working with fire engineers to create solutions to many departures from prescriptive Building Code requirements.
• Holland Park Pool Complex - Building regulations and building permit services for a $2.75 million extension and a general
staged refurbishment of the existing centre.
• Seymour Heated Indoor Pool - Full building and occupancy permits on a new indoor pool complex ($2.5 million.)
• Cranbourne Aquatic & Leisure Centre - New $28million indoor aquatic centre.
• Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre - New 50m indoor pool and recreational complex with a construction cost in the order of $17 million.
Full building and occupancy permit services.
• Gisborne Aquatic Centre - Building surveying consultants to the new indoor pool complex ($4million).
• Vodafone Arena, Multipurpose/Velodrome Venue – ($65million) A multipurpose sports entertainment venue incorporating
an international standard velodrome, convertible retractable seating, an operable roof and tennis and basketball facilities.
[back to top]
• Buildings 1, 2, 3 and 5, Yarra’s Edge, Docklands – four multi-storey apartment buildings ranging from 20 storeys
to 40 storeys.
• 54 – 60 Nott Street, Port Melbourne – 6 storey apartment building with basement parking
• 95-101 Nott Street, Port Melbourne – 6 storey apartment building with basement carparking.
• Quay West Serviced Apartments, Southbank – new 20 storey serviced guest apartment tower with 5 levels of basement
carparking, swimming pool, gymnasium and restaurant.
• 576 St Kilda Road, Melbourne – new 20 storey apartment building with basement carpark.
• 454 St Kilda Road, Melbourne – new 22 storey apartment building with 3 levels of basement carparking.
• Beacon Cove Block E – 12 storey apartment building with basement carparking and swimming pool.
• 135 Inkerman Street, St Kilda – approximately 70 apartments over 6 levels with 2 levels of basement carparking and
• Pier 9 Development, Patterson Lakes – new 4 storey apartment complex incorporating both land and water based apartment
• 105 Mathoura Road, Toorak – new 3 storey apartment complex incorporating 20 apartments with basement carparking.
• 244-246 Wattletree Road, Malvern – 3 storey apartment building with basement carparking.
• 210 High Street, Prahran – 4 storey apartment building with associated carparking.
• 333 Wattletree Road, Malvern – new 3 level apartment building with basement carparking.
• 71 Riversdale Road, Hawthorn – two 3 storey apartment blocks over basement carparking.
• 1088-1096 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill – new 5 level motel with basement carparking.
[back to top]
7. Other Major Projects
• Museum of Victoria, Carlton ($220million) A major exhibition and research museum incorporating theatre, galleries and exhibition
halls, back of house facilities and basement carparking.
• Melbourne Showgrounds Redevelopment ($108million) Extensive refurbishment of existing heritage listed buildings and the
construction of 5 new buildings including a 10,000m2 Grand Pavilion; a new Town Square and arena; and administration facilities.
• National Museum Canberra ($60million) New national museum.
• Melbourne Convention Centre, Southbank of Yarra - ($550 million).